Monday 3 May 2010

Songs That Haunt The Ghost Box Vol. 1

1. Screamin' Demon - Human Skab
2. Tesla Coil Music - Steve Ward
3. Play Or Give Me My Money Back - Michael Tokarick
4. What You Gonna Call Your Pretty Little Baby - T.C.P.H
5. Art Critic Time Farting - Old Table
6. Gary (HS44) Autoharp Piece - Building Music
7. Bursting On The Ground - Stuart Hyatt
8. Eee Aah - Russell Hoffman
9. Microtonal Guitar Jam - Building Music
10. Louis Collins - Mississippi John Hurt
11. Dunkalheit - Burzum
12. Heart Of The Sunrise - Yes
13. Viva Knievel - Evel Knievel


Word Arsehat! Don't worry about the noises in your head it's happening to all of us. God's on his way back and is tunning into the blackest gullivers first so we don't kill him on arrival...and  here i was thinking all that praying, clapping hands & killing folk was a load of guff. You live & learn.
I started a new blog just for musics theboxandtheghostinit this is the first compilation. I'll be posting you ear medicine recipies after i've tested them for side effects.
I've only heard 'Woods' Sunlit 7" tis lush. Is The xx album worth getting i only know the dubstep version of islands on 'Playlist B' will check out your other recomendations.

I've been getting worse. I really don't want to go back on medication but it seems like the only way i can function in society and put up with the horrorshow is to be drugged to the gills. There's obviously not enough fluoride in the water these days.

Yep. Back on Fakebook. Just needed to shake the shit off my tail. Not that i will use it. It's a social networking site that has shown me that i should never have socialized with these wet brained bum-gee.

The witch hunting is just for lorenzojhwh. He subbed me again under a sock account. The fool. He opened a box of mental he wasn't expecting and i reserve the right to terrorize his 'mardi exorcist' ass whenever i fancy.

Good to have you back Grockel.

3 comments:

grockel said...

"What You Gonna Call Your Pretty Little Baby" Nearly made me cry. :-(

the blimp said...

I know man, like Asil said what a dark song to make the poor fuckers sing?

'You're the reason i'm walking Evil...you're the reason!'

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this post, especially the “examples in this post” portion which made it really easy for me to SEE what you were talking about without even having to leave the article. Thanks